How to Apply
Please visit myescambia.com
and select the "Jobs" button to open the Employment page
. On the Employment page, select the Current Job Opening - External Jobs link
. Select the position title of the job you are interested in from the table at the bottom of the screen. On the next screen, select "Apply"
to apply for that position.
All new job seekers will need to create an account or sign in if already registered. You are required to have a valid email address and must register by clicking on "Create Your Account Here!" with a "User Name" and a "Password" of your choosing.
Visit myescambia.com (https://myescambia.com/)
- Select the “Jobs” button (https://myescambia.com/our-services/human-resources/employment)
- On the Employment page, select Current Job Openings – External Jobs ( http://agency.governmentjobs.com/escambia/default.cfm)
- Select the job position title
- Select apply
- Create an account or sign in, if already registered
- Complete application, saving each section before proceeding to the next
- Once completed, review (making any necessary changes)
- Attach any documents, e.g. typing test, resumes, transcripts or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax t (850) 595-3020 or mail/deliver to 221 Palafox Place, Suite 200, Pensacola, FL 32502
- After review, proceed to certify and submit
- Read certification, accept and submit
- Application has been submitted
- Application email confirmation from Escambia County should be received (email@example.com)
You may apply to other positions of interest following the same procedure. The system will copy your application information already entered, with the exception of the job-specific supplemental questions.
If you need assistance, please contact Employment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 850-595-3000.