How to Apply
Please visit MyEscambia.com
and select the "Careers" link to open the Careers Portal
. On the Careers Portal, click on the "View All Current Openings" button. From the list of positions that appears, click on the position title or "Learn More" button to view the job description. Click on the "Apply Now" button to apply for that position.
All new job seekers will need to create an account or sign in if already registered. You are required to have a valid email address and must register by clicking on the "Create New Account" button with a "User Name" and a "Password" of your choosing.
Visit MyEscambia.com (https://MyEscambia.com/)
- Click on the “Careers” link (https://MyEscambia.com/careers)
- On the Careers Portal, click on the "View All Current Openings" button
- Click on the position title or "Learn More" button to view the job description
- Click on the "Apply Now" button to apply for that position
- Create an account or sign in, if already registered
- Complete application, saving each section before proceeding to the next
- Once completed, review (making any necessary changes)
- Attach any documents to the application, e.g. resumes, transcripts/diploma or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 850-595-3020
- After review, proceed to certify and submit
- Read certification, accept and submit
- Application has been submitted
- Application email confirmation from Escambia County should be received
You may apply to other positions of interest following the same procedure. The system will copy your application information already entered, with the exception of the job-specific supplemental questions.
If you need assistance, please contact Employment via email at email@example.com or by phone at 850-595-3000.