Development Review Committee
The Development Review Committee reviews plans for compliance with the Land Development Code and Comprehensive Plan. This includes commercial construction and residential subdivision construction.
All subdivision and site development plans must be approved prior to the issuance of a building permit as required in Article 4 of the Land Development Code. Review the submittal requirements listed below.
Initial submittal packages shall be submitted to the Development Review Committee coordinator in Development Review by calling 850-595-3472 to schedule an appointment. The deadline to submit complete site plan submittal packages is 11:30 a.m. every Wednesday.
The Development Review Committee generally meets every Wednesday at 1 p.m. Click the button on the right to view the meeting calendar.
Development Review Committee Members
- Jason Walters, Traffic/Access
- Brad Bane, Environmental
- Joe Quinn, Fire Safety
- Juan Lemos, Floodplain Management
- Charles Wiley, Handicap Access
- Terry Williams, Planning & Zoning
- John Fisher, Planning & Zoning
- Caleb MacCartee, Planning & Zoning
- Barbara Winns, Planning & Zoning
- Roza Sestnov, Stormwater
- Shannon Pugh, Addressing
- Clara Long, Community Redevelopment
- Danny Swain, Plat Review
- Rick Geiberger, Plat Review
- Ted Woolcock, ECAT
- Andre Calaminus, ECUA
- David Pearce, Health Department
Stephanie Oram, Navy