Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Music night and dinner: Friday, Dec. 7 at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
- BPHS Christmas dinner: Saturday, Dec. 8 at 5:30 p.m. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carolyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brent Athletic Park
4711 N. W St., Pensacola
- World Aids Day - free testing, free food and music: noon to 4 p.m. Contact: 850-595-6500, ext. 1500
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. De Soto St., Pensacola
- Holiday Youth Extravaganza: Free community event featuring local youth talent, music, dancing, giveaways and more. Saturday, Dec. 8 at 6 p.m. at the Brownsville Community Center, 3200 W. De Soto St. Contact: Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156
- Play, Learn, Grow After School Program: Mondays-Fridays from 2:30-5:30 p.m. The Play, Learn, Grow after school program is open to students in grades K-12, with educational and recreational activities throughout the school year. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Brownsville Community Resource Center. For more information, please call the Brownsville Community Center at 850-595-1622 or the Escambia County Neighborhood & Human Services Department at 850-595-3130.
Byrneville Community Center
1701 Highway 4-A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
Dorrie Miller Community Center
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
2819 N. Miller St., Pensacola
Ebonwood Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- The Youth Connection After School Program: Mondays-Fridays from 2:30-5:30 p.m. The Youth Connection provides youth ages 6-18 the opportunity to participate in educational, cultural, sports, and community enrichment programs; to build confidence and self-esteem; to encourage our youth to say "NO" to gangs, drugs, and violence; and "YES" to hope, learning and life. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. at the Ebonwood Community Center. For more information, contact Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams at 850-426-1156.
- Ebonwood Community Center Seniors Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Englewood Community Center
2751 N. H St., Pensacola
- Line dancing: Mondays from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Englewood Neighborhood Association monthly meeting: Every third Tuesday at 6 p.m.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- The center will be closed Monday, Dec. 24 - Wednesday, Dec. 26 for Christmas and Monday, Dec. 31 - Tuesday, Jan. 1 for New Year's.
- Bunco Games: Mondays from 9:30-11 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers. Bunco Christmas party: Monday, Dec. 10 at 11 a.m. Bring food to share.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only. Chair Exercise Christmas Breakfast: Friday, Dec. 14 at 9 a.m.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers. Tai Chi Christmas Party: Thursday, Dec. 13 from 9-10 a.m. Bring finger food to share.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m., bingo games begin at 12:30 p.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo. Bingo Christmas party: Wednesday, Dec. 12 at 11 a.m. Bring food to share.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Beginners class is from noon to 12:30 p.m. and regular class is from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers. Line dance Christmas party: Thursday, Dec. 20 at 1 p.m. (class begins at 11:30 a.m. on Dec. 20). Bring a food item to share.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: Thursday, Dec. 6 at 6:30 p.m. Open to members and the public. Includes guest speakers and information about crime in the Myrtle Grove and surrounding areas. Guest speaker this month is Escambia County Sheriff's Office Chief Deputy Chip Simmons.
- Christmas Luncheon: Saturday, Dec. 8 at 11 a.m. Covered dish provided by membership. Members only.
- New Year's Party: Monday, Dec. 31 at 11 a.m. Catered event. Must be a member at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Senior Night Out: First, third and fourth Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guests. Free coffee, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band. The fourth Friday is James Thompson and the Country Classics Band. Attendees may bring a snack to share with others.
- Thrift store open Tuesday-Thursday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
John R. Jones Athletic Complex
555 E. Nine Mile Road, Pensacola
- Toys for Tots Adult Softball Charity Tournament: Friday, Dec. 14 and Saturday, Dec. 15. Contact: Adam Reed, 850-475-5220
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
- Dance Konnection Line Dance: Mondays at 6:30 p.m.
- PCS Outreach Boys Club: Thursdays at 5 p.m. Ages 6 and up.
- Save Our Sons crime prevention/intervention program: Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Wait till Marriage Girls Club (middle and high school): Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Studer Community Institute Parent Outreach: Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Zumba Gold: Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
- Campfire Teens in Action: Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m.
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- Resume Help: Every Monday at 11 a.m.
- One-on-One Tech Help: Every Wednesday at noon and every Thursday at 11 a.m.
- GED classes: Every Monday and Thursday at 6 p.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Exercise Night: Every Thursday at 6 p.m. Contact: Jackie Wheaton, 850-679-4707