Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
- Fixed on Fitness: Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45 p.m. Contact: Shana Brown, 850-982-1135, fixedonfitness.com
- Washington High School Soccer Camp: Aug. 3-5. Contact: Kenny Morgan, 850-232-8680
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, Aug. 3 at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carolyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. De Soto St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn, Grow After School Program: Mondays-Fridays from 2:30-5:30 p.m. starting Monday, Aug. 20. The Play, Learn, Grow after school program is a free program open to students in grades K-12, with educational and recreational activities throughout the school year. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Brownsville Community Resource Center. For more information, please call the Brownsville Community Center at 850-595-7858 or the Escambia County Neighborhood & Human Services Department at 850-595-3130.
Byrneville Community Center
1701 Highway 4-A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
- Election poll site: Tuesday, Aug. 28, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Carver Park Resource Center
208 Webb St., Cantonment
- Summer feeding program for youth: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Back to School Bash: Saturday, Aug. 11, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Ebonwood Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- The Youth Connection After School Program: Mondays-Fridays from 2:30-5:30 p.m. starting Monday, Aug. 20. The Youth Connection provides youth ages 6-18 the opportunity to participate in educational, cultural, sports, and community enrichment programs; to build confidence and self-esteem; to encourage our youth to say "NO" to gangs, drugs, and violence; and "YES" to hope, learning and life. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. beginning Monday, Aug. 6 at the Ebonwood Community Center. For more information, contact Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams at 850-426-1156.
- Ebonwood Community Center Seniors Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers.
- Hand and Foot Card Games: Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Members only.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m., bingo games begin at 12:30 p.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Pinochle Card Games: Wednesdays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Bridge Games: Wednesdays from 12:15-3 p.m. Members only.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Beginners class is from noon to 12:30 p.m. and regular class is from 12:30-1:30 p.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers.
- Bunco Games: Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers. Free coffee and snacks.
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Monthly Board of Directors Meeting: Thursday, Aug. 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- Senior Night Out: First, third and fourth Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band. The fourth Friday is James Thompson and the Country Classics Band. Attendees may bring a snack to share with others.
- Insurance Information Session: Wednesday, Aug. 1 at 9:30 a.m. A representative from Lincoln Heritage will be presenting information about insurance.
- Biloxi trip: Tuesday, Aug. 7. Depart at 8 a.m. and return at approximately 6 p.m. Members only.
- Thrift store open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Yard sale vendor setup: Friday, Aug. 31 from noon to 2 p.m. Table rental is $5 plus tax. Limited space available. The yard sale will take place Saturday, Sept. 1 at 7 a.m.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
Marie Ella Davis Community Center
16 Raymond St., Pensacola
- Youth Flight Academy classes: Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., ages 11 and up
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
- "Dance It Off" Free Adult Dance/Exercise Class: Fridays at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Community Center Basketball Program: Girls and boys ages 5-14. Youth will learn basketball fundamentals, dribbling skills, shooting skills and good sportsmanship. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- Resume Help: Every Monday at 11 a.m.
- One-on-One Tech Help: Every Wednesday at noon and every Thursday at 11 a.m.
- Primary early voting: Saturday, Aug. 18 through Saturday, Aug. 25 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- GED classes: Every Monday and Thursday at 6 p.m. starting Monday, Aug. 13
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Exercise Night: Every Thursday at 6 p.m. Contact: Jackie Wheaton, 850-679-4707
- Youth Summer Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays from noon to 1 p.m. Free lunch for community youth.
- Senior Citizens Activities Day: Tuesday, Aug. 14 at 11 a.m.
- Movie night: Friday, Aug. 3 and Friday, Aug. 17 at 6 p.m.
- Back to School Bash: Saturday, Aug. 4 from noon to 3 p.m.