Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
- Fixed on Fitness: Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45 p.m. Contact: Shana Brown, 850-982-1135, fixedonfitness.com
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carolyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. De Soto St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn, Grow Summer Camp and Teen Leadership Program: Monday, June 4 through Friday, Aug. 10 (two sessions). Play, Learn, Grow offers a stimulating environment for youth ages 5-12, with recreation, arts and crafts, educational activities and more. The Teen Leadership Program is open to youth ages 13-15. The program is $35 per session, per family (up to four children), which includes breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.
Carver Park Resource Center
208 Webb St., Cantonment
- Summer feeding program for youth: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Ebonwood Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn Grow Summer Camp and Feeding Program: June 4 through Aug. 10; registration May 21-25. This free summer program promotes a strong and healthy lifestyle while building youth's learning skills, attitudes and behaviors. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156 or email@example.com
- Ebonwood Community Center Seniors Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- The center will be closed Wednesday, July 4. No activities will take place.
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers.
- Hand and Foot Card Games: Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Members only.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m., bingo games begin at 12:30 p.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Pinochle Card Games: Wednesdays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers.
- Sharon's Line Dance Class: Fridays from 10-11:30 a.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers.
- Bunco Games: Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers. Free coffee and snacks.
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Monthly Board of Directors Meeting: Thursday, July 19 at 1:30 p.m.
- Senior Night Out: First, third and fourth Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band. The fourth Friday is James Thompson and the Country Classics Band. Attendees may bring a snack to share with others.
- Monthly Luncheon: Saturday, July 14. All food provided by the center. Members only; must be a member at least 30 days prior to the luncheon date. Entertainment, food, fellowship, door prizes.
- Surtta Health Care Information Session: Wednesday, July 11 at 9:30 a.m. A representative from Surtta Health Care will share information and answer questions about health care options and care.
- AARP Drivers Safety Class: Saturday, July 21 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. $15 for AARP members, $20 for nonmembers. Must pay the day of the class via check or money order. Sign up in advance at the front office.
- Barbecue Bingo Day: Wednesday, July 25 from 10:30-11:45 a.m. Barbecue sandwich plates will be available to purchase for those attending bingo. Sign up in advance at the front office.
- Final Meeting for Virginia Beach Trip: Saturday, July 28 at 10 a.m. All balances for the trip must be paid at the meeting.
- Thrift store open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
Marie Ella Davis Community Center
16 Raymond St., Pensacola
- Youth Flight Academy classes: Thursdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., ages 11 and up
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
- "Dance It Off" Free Adult Dance/Exercise Class: Fridays at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Community Center Basketball Program: Girls and boys ages 5-14. Youth will learn basketball fundamentals, dribbling skills, shooting skills and good sportsmanship. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- Resume Help: Every Monday at 11 a.m.
- One-on-One Tech Help: Every Wednesday at noon and every Thursday at 11 a.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Exercise Night: Every Thursday at 6 p.m. Contact: Jackie Wheaton, 850-679-4707
- Youth Summer Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays from noon to 1 p.m. Free lunch for community youth.
- Senior Citizens Activities Day: Tuesday, July 10 at 11 a.m.
- Movie night: Friday, July 6 and Friday, July 20 at 6 p.m.