Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
- Fixed on Fitness: Monday-Thursday, 4:45-5:45 p.m. Contact: Shana Brown, 850-982-1135, fixedonfitness.com
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, June 1 at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carolyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. De Soto St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn, Grow Summer Camp and Teen Leadership Program: Monday, June 4 through Friday, Aug. 10 (two sessions). Play, Learn, Grow offers a stimulating environment for youth ages 5-12, with recreation, arts and crafts, educational activities and more. The Teen Leadership Program is open to youth ages 13-15. The program is $35 per session, per family (up to four children), which includes breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.
Byrneville Community Center
1701 Highway 4-A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Ebonwood Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn Grow Summer Camp and Feeding Program: June 4 through Aug. 10; registration May 21-25. This free summer program promotes a strong and healthy lifestyle while building youth's learning skills, attitudes and behaviors. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ebonwood Community Center Seniors Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers. Free coffee and snacks.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers.
- Hand and Foot Card Games: Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Members only.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m., bingo games begin at 12:30 p.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Bridge Games: Wednesdays from noon to 2:30 p.m. Members only.
- Pinochle Card Games: Wednesdays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers.
- Sharon's Line Dance Class: Fridays from 10-11:30 a.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers.
- Caring Hearts Sewing and Craft: Fridays from 9-11 a.m. Members only.
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Monthly Board of Directors Meeting: Thursday, June 7 at 1:30 p.m.
- Father's Day Luncheon: Saturday, June 9 at 11 a.m. $5 donation required from nonmembers and guests.
- Senior Night Out: First, third and fourth Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band. The fourth Friday is James Thompson and the Country Classics Band. Attendees may bring a snack to share with others.
- Biloxi Trip to Imperial Palace Casino: Tuesday, June 12 at 8 a.m. $10 per person; must sign up and pay in advance. Members only.
- Independent Insurance Company Information Session: Wednesday, June 13 from 9-11:45 a.m. Members and guests.
- Thrift store open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Thrift Store $5 Clothing Bag Sale: Saturday, June 30 from 7 a.m. to noon. Clothing only. Shoppers will be provided a large lawn/leaf bag to fill with clothing.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
- "Dance It Off" Free Adult Dance/Exercise Class: Fridays at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Community Center Basketball Program: Girls and boys ages 5-14. Youth will learn basketball fundamentals, dribbling skills, shooting skills and good sportsmanship. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- GED Classes: Every Monday and Thursday from 6-8 p.m.
- Resume Help: Every Monday at 11 a.m.
- One-on-One Tech Help: Every Wednesday at noon and every Thursday at 11 a.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Exercise Night: Every Thursday at 6 p.m. Contact: Jackie Wheaton, 850-679-4707
- Youth Summer Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays starting Tuesday, June 5 from noon to 1 p.m. Free lunch for community youth.
- Senior Citizens Activities Day: Tuesday, June 12 at 11 a.m.