Ashton Brosnaham Athletic Park
10370 Ashton Brosnaham Drive, Pensacola
Barrineau Park Community Center
6055 Barrineau Park School Road, Molino
- Bluegrass music night and dinner: Friday, May 4 at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Craig Exner, 850-587-5389
Beulah Senior Citizens Center
7425 Woodside Road, Pensacola
- COA Senior Dining Program: Every Monday-Thursday (Except May 28) from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Carloyn Merrill, 850-261-7934
- Bingo: Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ceramics: Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Dominoes: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Puzzles: Mondays-Thursdays
Brownsville Community Resource Center
3200 W. De Soto St., Pensacola
- Play, Learn, Grow After School Program: Free after school program open to students in grades K-12, with educational and recreational activities throughout the school year. The program primarily focuses on homework assistance, reading and math remediation and project-based learning. The program runs through Friday, May 18, 2018, Mondays-Fridays, 3-5:30 p.m. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. at the Brownsville Community Resource Center. Contact: Valerie Jones, 850-595-3130
- Play, Learn, Grow Summer Camp and Teen Leadership Program: Monday, June 4 through Friday, Aug. 10 (two sessions). Registration: Saturday, May 5 from 9 a.m. to noon; Thursday, May 17 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. at the Brownsville Community Resource Center. Play, Learn, Grow offers a stimulating environment for youth ages 5-12, with recreation, arts and crafts, educational activities and more. The Teen Leadership Program is open to youth ages 13-15. The program is $35 per session, per family (up to four children), which includes breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.
Byrneville Community Center
1701 Highway 4-A, Century
- Dance classes for children: Every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Contact: Heather Leonard, 850-529-1358
Davisville Community Center
10200 FL-97, Century
- Cheerleading classes for children: Every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Contact: Ashley Salter, 251-363-9772
Dorrie Miller Community Center
2819 N. Miller St., Pensacola
- The Extra Mile Youth Program: Mondays-Thursdays, 3:30-5:30 p.m. Contact: Evelyn Mack, 850-346-4839
- Free HIV Testing sponsored by CLUB STR8UP: Friday, May 4, 3-9 p.m. There will also be a class on HIV 101 from 4-5 p.m.
Ebonwood Community Center
3511 W. Scott St., Pensacola
- The Youth Connection After School Program: This free program provides youth ages 6-18 the opportunity to participate in educational, cultural, sports, and community enrichment programs; to build confidence and self-esteem; to encourage our youth to say "NO" to gangs, drugs, and violence; and "YES" to hope, learning and life. The program began Tuesday, Sept. 5 and runs through Friday, May 18, 2018, Mondays-Fridays, 2:30-5 p.m. Registration: Mondays-Fridays, 3-5 p.m. at the Ebonwood Community Center. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156 or email@example.com
- Play, Learn Grow Summer Camp and Feeding Program: June 4 through Aug. 10; registration May 21-25. This free summer program promotes a strong and healthy lifestyle while building youth's learning skills, attitudes and behaviors. Contact: Community Center Coordinator Leroy Williams, 850-426-1156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ebonwood Community Center Seniors Program: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Felix Miga/Wesco Senior Citizens Center
904 N. 57th Ave., Pensacola
- Monday, May 28: Closed for Memorial Day
- Bunco Games: Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers. Free coffee and snacks.
- Chair Exercise: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30-9 a.m. Members only.
- Tai Chi Classes: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-10 a.m. Free for members; $3 requested for nonmembers.
- Hand and Foot Card Games: Tuesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Members only.
- Bingo: Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30 p.m. Members and guest. Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431. Bring lunch for fellowship at 11 a.m., bingo games begin at 12:30 p.m. Free coffee and sodas while playing bingo.
- Pinochle Card Games: Wednesdays from 12:15-3:30 p.m. Members only.
- Line Dance Class: Thursdays from noon to 1:30 p.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers.
- Mexican Train Game: Fridays from noon to 2:30 p.m. Members only.
- Sharon's Line Dance Class: Fridays from 10-11:30 a.m. Free for members; $3 donation requested for nonmembers.
- Mission in Motion: Wednesday, May 23 from 9:30-11 a.m. Bone density testing and more. Open to anyone.
- Library Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to noon. Members only. The library is now closed on Thursdays.
- Neighborhood Watch Program: First Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Open to those who want assistance with crime and other concerns in their neighborhoods. Features guest speakers and more.
- Monthly Board of Directors Meeting: Thursday, May 10 at 1:30 p.m.
- Mother's Day Luncheon: Saturday, May 12 at 11 a.m. Members and guest. Members are asked to bring a covered dish, and guests are asked to bring a $5 donation.
- Senior Night Out: First, third and fourth Fridays of each month from 6-9 p.m. Members and guest. Free coffee, dancing, fellowship and entertainment by Curtis Hall and the Wesco Stage Band. The fourth Friday is James Thompson and the Country Classics Band. Attendees may bring a snack to share with others.
- Thrift store open Monday-Thursday from 8:30-11 a.m. Third Thursday of the month is dollar bag sale day (Includes purses, clothing and shoes. Items cannot exceed the top of the bag). Contact: Lois Lindt, 850-453-7431
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday from 7 a.m. to noon (some holidays excluded).
Lexington Terrace Community Center and Regional Park
900 S. Old Corry Field Road, Pensacola
Westside Rib Shootout: Saturday, May 12 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Winners will be announced at 3 p.m.) You and three of your closest friends, family or coworkers will compete for a series of prizes and bragging rights. Please submit your completed entries as soon as possible. This is a non-sanctioned event, so it is open to both rookies and experienced BBQ teams. The event benefits the Jim C. Downey Community Center, Inc. a project committed to changing the culture of West Pensacola. Contact: Ronnie Rivera, 850-529-2895 or email@example.com, or find the event on Facebook.
Marie K. Young/Wedgewood Community Center
6405 Wagner Road, Pensacola
- Council on Aging Senior Feeding Program: Mondays-Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact: Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
- "Dance It Off" Free Adult Dance/Exercise Class: Fridays at 6:30 p.m. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Community Center Basketball Program: Girls and boys ages 5-14. Youth will learn basketball fundamentals, dribbling skills, shooting skills and good sportsmanship. Contact: Aldria Walker, 850-471-6137
Molino Community Center
6450 Highway 95A North, Molino
- GED Classes: Every Monday and Thursday (Except May 28) from 6-8 p.m.
- Resume Help: Every Monday (Except May 28) at 11 a.m.
- One-on-One Tech Help: Every Wednesday at noon and every Thursday at 11 a.m.
Quintette Community Center
2490 Quintette Lane, Cantonment
- Exercise Night: Every Thursday at 6 p.m. Contact: Jackie Wheaton, 850-679-4707